Monday, May 16, 2011

SOGGY GARDEN

This is the only picture I was able to take before the batteries in my camera died.  Our weather here in the Pacific NW, has been soggier than normal.  So soggy in fact, that I had to put straw around the garden beds so that I would not sink in the sludge.  I am pleased that the straw gave the garden a more tidy look.  Left without the straw and it would have looked like a black slimy slew.  So far the veggie plants have managed to keep their heads above water....LOL! 

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

There's hope yet...the sun has come out maybe it will come your way!

Edward said...

I too had my camera run out of batteries when I was trying to take some photos for a post. I think it looks quite nice with all that straw around the garden beds, good luck to your plants let’s hope you get some sunshine soon.
Regards
Edward