Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Riding The Wind

I have just recently returned to riding, and I'm loving every minute.  The other day, I met the horse of my dreams.  His name is Duelly and he is the best horse under saddle!  His trot is so smooth and steady I barely moved in the saddle.  I can hardly wait to lope him! 


Tomorrow is my second lesson on Duelly.  I am hoping that someday I will be able to afford to lease him.  Oh the thrill that would give me.  But all in God's time, not mine.  Right now, I am blessed to be able to ride again and get myself back in better physical condition.  Another exciting aspect of all this, is that my saddle fits Duelly perfectly so I don't have to borrow one of the ranch's saddles in order to ride.  Life is good!

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Yea! You two look like the perfect pair. Can't wait to hear more reports on the riding. xo

Katiebee said...

oh what fun! you look good as a rider~
have fun~

xo

katie