Thursday, May 27, 2010

RANDOM PICS FOR FUN


These pictures should have been attatched to the last entry, but I am still learning how to work Picasa. I love how I can edit my photos, but still have not fully learned how to make it all work when I transfer it to my blog.

This is my boy Zeek. He is cute, smart and honory as all heck. He loves to scream at the top of his lungs and mimick me on the phone.
Have you ever seen such an innocent face as this? Timothy, aka: Bubba, is my feather picking Timneh Grey parrot. He is full of life, has a voracious appetite...especially for chicken, and he chews up rope perches faster than I can buy them. He is 100% stinker....but I love him.
Savannah is the most poised little lady I have ever had. She is long legged and willowy, and if human, I believe would have been a ballerina.
This is Sasha. A complete tomboy from head to paw. Loves to dig. Has a heart of gold, but doesn't realize that when she body slams people to love them, that she packs a whollop at a hearty 65lbs.

See the next post for the more random pics of my babies. I couldn't imagine life without them. They are God's little rays of sunshine in my life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: