Sunday, August 16, 2009

BEGINNERS BLESSINGS

Last Saturday, I participated in my first live presentation of the bird toys I create and sell. I was a vendor at Burns Feed Store's Customer Appreciation Days. My toys have been selling well there for a few months now and it was time to take the next step.
I loved talking to all the people who were bird owners and they were pleasantly surprised to be meeting the "creator" of the toys their birds were playing with. I had to give God the thumbs up for giving me the strength and knowledge to chat and answer people's questions for eight hours straight! And the blessing of seeing that my toys are making a difference in the lives of His avian creations.



This is a picture of my table during the setting up process. Which, by the way, proved challenging with the winds blowing strong. The display board gave me fits as it swayed and toppled in the breeze. A veteran vendor setting up beside me, saw my frustration and lent me a hand with solutions to keep my board up. Thank heavens for gracious people who lend a hand to the weak and bumbling...lol.




No comments: