Monday, February 13, 2012

NEW DIGS

Here is my Zoey in her new digs.  This area closes up at night and makes a cozy hideaway for her to sleep in warmth and peace.  She knows that this area is her "bedroom" because she doesn't potty in it.

And here is a close up of Zoey.  Her fur is like velvet...thick and plush.  In the right light she is a gorgeous silver with some brown undertones.  I am surprised to see that she doesn't have long whiskers like a cat.

Zoey's previous owners sent a lovely monetary gift on the adoption day, and we used it to buy her a brand new hutch.  Her old hutch was well worn and in need of some repairs, so we have set it aside for a fun restoration project later in the summer.

I had to splurge a little and get Zoey a cute new ceramic bowl shaped like a lettuce leaf.  How fun is that?

And last....here is a self portrait of me with a silly grin on my face, showing my total glee in having such a sweet bunny in my life.

6 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Zoey is a lucky girl to have such a great new home! I can see the beautiful brown in the photo, so pretty! xo

Molly the Airedale said...

Zoey sure looks happy in her new home. What a fabulous dish!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Leigh said...

Zoey is so beautiful! That's a lovely new home and such a sweet dish for her food. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Zoey. Love from Magic xx

Leigh said...

Just to let you know I have tagged you on my post today. If you would like to take part just check out the questions in my post - love from Magic xx

Leigh said...

Hi Michelle - sorry I wasn't clear about the tagging :-) If you want to take part you just have to copy the questions in red from my post and answer them on your blog. I run the blog from Magic's point of view so answered it as if it was her but you can do it from your own perspective (Haopee (My Dogs Love Me) who tagged me did it as herself (with a little input from a dog!)The last question is to tag 8 other blogs but there is no need to have as many as 8. You can do just one if you like - no pressure at all to take part but just if you would like to :-) love from Leigh (Magic's Mum)

The Thuglets said...

Zoey looks so cute. Great new home. We suspect she is going to be one spoilt bunny!lol
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx