Thursday, May 13, 2010

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!


When I first got diagnosed with breast cancer and learned that I would be having chemo, my biggest fear at that time, was losing my hair.  But now, two chemo's in to my journey, and having lost all my hair, my fears have been soothed by keeping a good sense of humor and surrounding myself with awesome friends that have put going "bald" in a whole new perspective.



These guys are my good friends and pastors at my church. They are loved like family and have seen me through many a tough days. We have now formed the "Bald Is Beautiful" club. Look at these skin enhanced heads...we truly are a bunch of hair challenged people. Only...I hate to break it to you guys...my hair will grow back! Yours....not so much. LOL!

1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

Bald is beautiful.....but I'm not joining the club thank you.

Great pics!